Thursday, May 11, 2006

I tested myself on this Orthodox page and here are the results

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. I am Chalcedon compliant. The test says I am not a heretic. I believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant

100%

Monophysitism

100%

Pelagianism

42%

Apollanarian

33%

Monarchianism

33%

Modalism

33%

Nestorianism

33%

Arianism

17%

Socinianism

0%

Adoptionist

0%

Donatism

0%

Gnosticism

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Docetism

0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Steve Coan said...

You're better than me. I couldn't answer three questions. It made my head hurt. *goes back to drinking his green tea and calls for kids to watch Band of Brothers #5*